Thank you for your interest in joining the CE Team. WE are currently looking for editors to join our team from the following cities, Los Angeles, New York, Washington D.C, Atlanta and Miami.
- Minimum AA degree
- Minimum 2 years styling, visual merchandising, image consulting or personal shopper experience
- Sociable & Effective communication skills are a MUST
- GREAT organizational skills required
- Ability to style a client based on THEIR lifestyle
- Must be able to execute all closet editor requirements based on the time allocated for each project
- Knowledge of social media (twitter, face book, skype, you tube )
- 5 tweets , 1 blog entry and 1 facebook mention about Closet Editors Agency per month
- Ability to operate a digital camera, laptop and general understanding of Microsoft works
- Donate at least 1hr a month to Women In Distress
- Closet Editors are responsible for arranging closets and creating looks based on the client’s lifestyle.
- Closet Editors are also responsible for taking before and after photos of the clients closet and of each look that they have styled for client’s lookbook .
- Closet Editors are responsible for keeping up with current trends
- Closet Editors are responsible for giving several suggestions on dressing style and closet organizational pieces needed to help organize the clients closet
If you are interested in becoming a closet editor, please send an email (Attn: I want to be a CE Editor (with the name of your city) with the following to email@example.com:
Website or samples of our styling work
A recent full body shot of yourself